Banner stands are the most useful asset which can draw visitors to your trade show. These are some of the important and useful points that you must consider while choosing the banner stand. The following tips will help you to design your banner stand which will help to maximize the number of visitors
Select the Right Banner Stand
The banner stand is the first visual contact with the potential customerat a trade show. So, youwill always want to have a positive effect. There are various cheap banner stands in the market, but these look substandard and inferior. Is this the first impression that you want to give to your new customer? You may lose a good customer by saving a small amount of money. So, it’s better not to go for the cheapest banner. You must choose a banner that will enhance your image of the company.
The graphic panels are printed photographically that eliminates the tonal range and produce high quality and sharp images and text. Additionally, most of the graphic banner stands are laminated with UV protect sheet for extra durability.
Know how often you will use your banner stand, especially on daily basis. Then you can invest money for the top banner stand. You can also use the banner stands in various other situations, like displaying the stand in the company’s reception area. You must know how large is your exhibition area? Your exhibition area willrequire a banner stand to make the real impact of your exhibition.
Design an Effective Banner Stand
While designing the banner stand, you must keep in mind that these stands are mainly used in the trade shows and exhibitions. People don’t have that much time to stand and read everything on the banner stand. Brief your message in a few words. You can use the bullet points in order to convey the important messages. Just keep it simple and to the point.
Place the most influential message at the top of the banner stand design, such as the logo and your message. This is the first thing that people see. For the most important message, you have to use the company strapline, or you can also use a slogan that entices the customer to find more about your product and services.
With various colors used in the banner stand design, try to choose a color that stand out, but at the same time it must be relevant with your company’s logo, brand and the corporate colors. These specific colors must be used as it will help people to remember your brand.
If you want to use an image, you have to make it attractive and relevant and professional. Don’t use an image from your site;this will be of low quality to sue it in the banner stand graphics. If you don’t have any professional images available, there are several image libraries available online from where you can purchase generic photography that can be applicable to your products and services.
The contact details can lower down the banner stand design and are notthat important s you think. People very rare write down contact details from the banner stand at an exhibition. They will pick up a leaflet or a business card to take away the information they require. If you are using the banner stand at the reception, then they will already have all the details. You have to keep your banner stand upgraded. Your banner stand must not be useless if any information becomes outdated.
Your banner stand is just for the exhibition or can also be used in the reception area after the show? You have to create some special design with the content in order to get more use of your banner stand.
Uses of Banner Stands
The banner stands are the most affordable way to advertise your business. They are used for promoting your products, explain ideas and declare the special deals and many more. The banner stands can be used in other types of marketing displays, as they can be easily set up and portable. The banner stands along with the graphics are also less expensive.
- Sales people use the banner stands in order to back up sales presentation. A big graphic image will go a very long way to make your banner stand attractive. The office lobbies use these banner stands in order to help people explain the ideas or products.
- Restaurants also use them in order to showcase special menu or new meals. The nightclubs use them in order to declare events or to promote drinks with USPS post cards print.
- The trade show exhibitors also use the banner stands for display. The exhibitors use these banner stands in order to back up a presentation. The retail stores can also use these banner stands in order to present new products.
- Banner stands can also be used for controlling the crowdand guide people in the right direction. Banner stands can also be used outside the store or a restaurant to entice the passersby.
- These are the “silent salesman” and helps in selling the products or services.
Doctor’s clinics can use these banner stands to provide important information to patients or visitors.
- Scrolling banner stands also attract the attention of the customers. The banner stands at the sporting events will help to sell the products.
- You can strengthen your marketing message by using multiple banner stands and you can add more information in the small packets. If you want a quick set up, then you can use retractable banner stands. You can also use these st6ands with humorous message in order to draw more people in the event, restaurant on the store department.
- Banner stands act as the best marketing tool at job fairs, trade shows and meetings.
You can also use outdoor flying flag banner in order to attract the attention of the people.
- If you have a store in the mall, then you can place the banner stand outside the entrance of the mall in order to draw people. Hotel lobbies also use the banner stands in order to inform the guests about the services.
Thus, banner stands are the ultimate advertising tool and are used to inspire the customers to buy.